Teru and Daisy

--this work is inpired by the Manga, Dengeki Daisy (sa makasabot lang)--

Before my brother left me in this world,
He gave me a cellphone* which would
Connect me to the only person whom
I could rely on, a person whom I could trust.

Before my friend left me in this world,
He entrusted me his sister,
As payment for betraying and putting his life in danger.
He asked me to communicate with her.


I have no relative other than my brother
When he was gone, I felt weak... alone
But I remembered the person whom he entrusted me.
A guy, with the code name … Daisy.


I only have Daisy’s email address,
Which I could use to contact him
I send him messages whenever I’m sad,
And his words wipe the sadness away.

She has no other relative other than her brother,
When he was gone, she felt weak and alone.
But, she never forgets to send messages to me,
Because, Teru trusts me.


She only has my email address,
Which she could use to contact me,
She tells me her situation,
And I’d immediately comfort her through my words.

I wonder why he won’t reveal
His true identity to me
And I can’t really guess
His reason for it.

But even if I can’t meet him
Even if I can’t hear his voice,
Daisy is somewhere out there,
And that’s all that matters.

I couldn’t reveal her my true identity
Because I’m afraid that there will come a time
When she’ll ask about her brother.
I’m afraid that she’ll find out that I’m the reason why her brother died.

But, even though she doesn't know where i am.
Even though she doesn't know i'm just around.
I’ll be always here watching over her.
And, no matter what happens, I’ll protect her.

I don’t know when I will meet him,
But when that time comes,
I’ll really be grateful because
I could finally meet my precious Daisy.

I don’t know when I will meet her,
But when that time comes,
I’ll let Teru know the real story behind this
And ask for forgiveness.

--*people in Japan could send e-mail through cellphones. :))
---common sense will tell you that the messages written in pink texts is from Teru (a girl), and the messages written in blue texts is from Daisy (codename--boy) :)))
---If you don't understand, please read Dengeki Daisy at onemanga.com [advertising hahah]
---yeah, i can't deny the fact na pina-marcelo santos xa :)



Leave a Reply