could you still sing a song for me?



Whenever I'm alone,
You would call me.
You'd lessen the loneliness that I feel
By singing a song.

Whenever I'm sad,
You'd try to cheer me up
And make me feel better
By singing a song.

Whenever I'm angry,
Whenever I lose my temper,
You'd try to calm me,
By singing a song.

But, now that you're busy...
busy taking care of HER.
Now that you're not here,
How could you sing a song for me?

Now that you spend all your time with her,
Now that your world revolves around her,
Now that i'm left alone, sad, angry and.. jealous,
Could you still sing a song for me?

I bet you can't.
Because the song that
You usually sing for me,
Is for HER now.

---aammbott, last night, i had nothing to do, so,i made this..
this was the result of INSOMNIA.. :)))

2 Responses so far.

  1. R says:

    ouch.
    hahaha.

    oh so sad.:(

  2. Anonymous says:

    ka sad..gud. *cry cry cry*
    -bop

Leave a Reply