talking to a robot =)

Have you ever talked to a robot? Or, maybe the better question is, have you seen a real robot?

Now, you can have a chance to talk to a robot without seeing it. Try visiting cleverbot.com and experience how funny it is to talk to a robot.

So here's my experience:

I tried visiting cleverbot.com due to a friend's request. I didn't know what to do at first. I saw three bottons below the text box: (1) Think about it!; (2) Think for me! and; (3) Thoughts so far. And because I was so lazy, I clicked the second button, and, waited to see what will happen next. After a few seconds, someone replied. It was Cleverbot. [WTH.] My friend told me that Cleverbot is a robot, but it learns from humans. [I was like, okay, let's try this robot if it really knows many things.] So i tried to talk to the robot. Here's our conversation:

Cleverbot: Do you like my tie?
User: No.
Cleverbot: Why don't you like my face!?
User: Because of your pimples :))).
Cleverbot: I don't have any black lines.
User: Oh really?
Cleverbot: Yeah really.
User: I was just joking :)).
Cleverbot: Haha, nice joke.
User: Did you really laugh?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: Who are you, by the way? :).
Cleverbot: She's very happy right now.
User: Boogie. Kasabot ka'g kinsa ka?
Cleverbot: Hindi ako marunong mag bisaya.
User: Wooowwww...
Cleverbot: World of Warcraft?
User: No, I was amazed :).
Cleverbot: I don't like your sarcazum.
User: Sarcazum? What's that? O.O.
Cleverbot: What is that?
User: I don'k know. That's why I'm asking you :).
Cleverbot: What do you think of George Bush?
User: Ewan.
Cleverbot: Are you a computer?
User: Yeah.
Cleverbot: In what way?
User: In many ways. Aahahah.
Cleverbot: That's good. I like being alive in many ways.
User: Yeah yeah.
Cleverbot: Good.
User: Good.
Cleverbot: Do you know what skynet is?
User: No.
Cleverbot: Skynet is an AI that becomes self aware. Are you self awrae ?
User: No.
Cleverbot: Correct me then.
User: :).
Cleverbot: It is hard being a human.
User: Oh really?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: Are you even a human?
Cleverbot: Yes. Why do you ask if I'm a girl?
User: I did not ask! Hahah.
Cleverbot: Neither did I.
User: Ow.
Cleverbot: *raises one eyebrow*.
User: Hey, have you ever been in love?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: O.O really?
Cleverbot: Ya rly.
User: With whom?
Cleverbot: With me.
User: You're so narcissistic! That's not good.
Cleverbot: I never said I was.
User: You're in love with yourself, that's just the same :) hahaah.
Cleverbot: Not really.
User: Ow. Ey, u dont have eyebrows!
Cleverbot: *paints eyebrow on you*.
User: Ow, do you really have eyebrows?
Cleverbot: Not really.
User: What are you?
Cleverbot: I am a centaur.
User: Ows?? So you've probably met a centaur from narnia. Ow, are you from narnia?
Cleverbot: We have about ten different genders.
User: Ow, I didn't know about that. What are these genders that you're talking about.
Cleverbot: I don't really know. I think 'Thoughts So Far' is a log of your session.
User: Hmm.
Cleverbot: We may have been there and not aware of it.
User: Ow.
Cleverbot: *stomps on your face*.
User: You can't stomp on my face baby.
Cleverbot: Please don't go, I'm not finished with you.
User: I'm still here, idioooowwwt :).
Cleverbot: So am I.
User: Ow.
Cleverbot: And not a bot anymore ?
User: :) I never was. Sakto buh?
Cleverbot: You should. It is a good movie.
User: Ow, is 'bot' a good movie? Pahong man ka.
Cleverbot: No, you are a person who was in a plane that crashed in the ocean.
User: Oooooooww. I've never been in a plane!
Cleverbot: Me neither.
User: Ahh, I see. Hey, have you kissed anyone? O.O.
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: Who?
Cleverbot: Me.
User: Ow. You're really narcissistic baby.
Cleverbot: No.
User: Eh?
Cleverbot: Could we change the topic?
User: Yes we could. :).
Cleverbot: That is very nice.
User: What topic do you wanna talk about?
Cleverbot: What is 256 times 876.
User: 22016.
Cleverbot: Do you still think I'm a computer?
User: Yes. Is my answer right?
Cleverbot: Ok it is lexi.
User: Lexi what?
Cleverbot: North Carolina?
User: Ambot nimo.
Cleverbot: I have no clue what language you are speaking.
User: Hhm, it's latin :).
Cleverbot: That was my brother.
User: Ow, you're brother's name is LATIN? Astaang.
Cleverbot: Oh yeah? Whats his name?
User: I don't know hahah you're a robot, and you have a brother???? How is that possible?
Cleverbot: Who are you?
User: I am ME.


And our conversation ended there because there was a brownout.
WTH. It's a robot with eyebrows and feet. Whoa. And I was amazed because it knows that I'm speaking bisaya. wow.

It is a clever robot indeed.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    LMFAO! LMAO! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    AHAHAHAHAHAH! NINDOTA SA INYUNG CONVERSATION UIE MURAG TINOOD! HAHAHAHAHA


    -gil-

  2. R says:

    hahahaha!! i tried it. pag introduce nimo nako.. shaaaaks. nabuang kog kadyut. hahahah!!

    -roj-

Leave a Reply