Pharah Marie Patrocenio

As much as possible, one should make friends with everyone because it’s very fulfilling to know that you have many friends---that was my motto when I entered college.
Befriending everyone in class on the first day of school is quite hard. I made friends with one of my classmates, FJ, who is very talkative like me. We greeted everyone who entered the room good morning. And, poof! We were greeted back too!
Yet, there are people who are so shy that it is hard for them to reach out first. You need to approach them and befriend them. Well, one of those “shy” persons WAS Pharah Marie Patrocenio, whom I usually call Bop2x (take note—I emphasized WAS).

 I tried to make friends with Bop2x. I approached her, asked her name, and talked to her. We talked about my love life… (AHWWWW…) Yes, I told her a secret that only a few people know.

Because she stays in a boarding house near Emall (Elizabeth Mall), just a walking distance from the school, she just walks everyday to and from the school.

I would also walk from the school to the SSS building because the jeepney stop for 03B is in front of that buiding.

After the first day of class, together, we walked from the school to the DBP building, which is located beside SSS. We then parted, I rode on a jeepney, and she continued walking to Emall.
Our life went on. Accounting 1 is fun and quite HARD because we were in the second section. And, to think that being in the second section means you have higher IQs than the other sections from C down to O (block O was the last block section that time).  Well, there were times that I answered my own assignment, but most of the time, I compare or copy assignments from my blockmates! (WHEW. I miss those moments in the Wrockledge Yard --- a study hall in USC Main—when we gathered in one table and copied each other’s assignments!)
I felt that Accounting 1 was not for me. I had a hard time managing my time. And blah blah blah, I had other reasons.  Bop2x and Juliet Margate, my other friend, felt the same way.  So, the three of us shifted to BA!
Juliet was supposed to have HRDM as a major, but then, I encouraged her (or maybe enticed…) to join Bop2x and me in LGM. She agreed. Now, the three of us are currently taking up BSBA major in Legal Management.
This semester, Bop2x is my head slash tail. I’ll go wherever she will go, and vice versa, except when we’re having a class in different subjects!
I am lucky to have her.
She has grown as a person.
She, now, has a lot of friends.
She is more responsible. 
She is my bank, I borrow money from her when i don't have any.
She pays my lunch when i don't have money (but I have to pay her back ASAP).
She is my assignment maker. She makes my assignment in Operations Management.
She lends me her notes (sometimes, I get tired of copying. My laziness strikes.)
She is an achiever, but she needs to harness that talent. She is still shy, but not as shy as she was before. She has leveled-up now.
She really loves to sleep. There are times that she cuts classes because of sleepiness (weh. admit it Bop, muabsent jud ka. )
Her mom said, when we had a chance to talk, that she loves reading --- a bookworm (was this genetic characteristic passed on to her daughter? ehemm of course, yes jud--patyon palang ko if mag-no ko..). She named her Pharah because she has read about that name before.


ahh, Bop2x, one of the very best friends I had. ;)

"You can never judge a person through his looks solely. You have to know that person better."

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    haha. moba? moba? :)

  2. Anonymous says:

    cge rjud ku tawa pag basa. hehe.


    -bop2

Leave a Reply