rain and tears

It’s raining hard tonight.
There is no presence of stars.
Darkness is everywhere I look.
I’m alone in the corner with no one to hold.

The wind’s so cold, I’m shivering.
And the thought of you leaving
Makes me shiver even more…
Shiver… in a bad way..

Your love isn’t giving me warmth.
Because you had no love for me at all.
That love that I’ve been longing since the day I loved you,
Is destined to be given to someone else, to someone you love.

Ugh.

It seems like the weather is sympathizing with me.

My tears keep flowing, and the rain won’t stop falling.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Abby. says:

    Nice :-| i wish I could make one. :'(

  2. R says:

    gee vern. i had to google our name so i could remember the URL or your blog. haay. di na man gud mugawas sa akong feeds ang blog nimo.. tsk.. :(

  3. R says:

    i mean YOUR name. :D

Leave a Reply