i love my dad more than any man IN THIS WORLD =)



Dad and I were watching a flight attendant on TV.
That tall height, fair skin, and slender body amused me.
Oh, and her face is like a Barbie’s
I wanted to be like that, but I can’t be.

Duh, I can’t go to Belo and have these
Imperfect features of mine undergo a surgery.
Aside from money constraints,
I am afraid of the side effects. [hahahaha]

I looked at my wide feet and brown skin.
Then, I turned to my dad and said,
"Dad, oh dad, blame your genes for this.
You were the reason why I look like this. (>.<)"

“wa ta’y mahimo, ing-ana man ta”
He replied, putting a smile on his face.
“joke ra gani”, i told him. He gave me a tap on the shoulder,
And we laughed until our stomachs ached.

I love how it feels
When dad and I are bonded
Those simple and short moments we had together
Seemed like special ones.

I love you Dad. I love you more than any man in this world. Happy Father's Day in advance!






3 Responses so far.

  1. R says:

    wow :) maayu pa mo. bonding mode pirmi. akong fatherdear kay pirmi man wala guuuud. :( tua sa dagat. hihi

  2. oyyvernie says:

    sa dagat? huh? wako ka-gee.

Leave a Reply