Abi likes roman numerals =)



I have this econ classmate named Roman, a.k.a. ROMAN NUMERALS. Abigail Domasin, my best friend when it comes to the topic “LOVE”, was somehow moved by this guy. He’s white, he has chinky eyes and he’s a good swimmer. [Trivia: because Abi and I have vacant periods at 3:00-4:30pm, we always go to the pool. It so happened that Roman’s P.E. class is swimming and his schedule is 3:00-4:30pm, so we can really watch him swim!]

Anyways, if I were to judge, he’s not that handsome. He’s just white, that’s it.


Abi usually teases me. She puts meaning in everything I do and speak and she connects it to Roman. Whenever Abi does that, I’d just laugh because I am not affected at all. And I don’t have a crush on that guy.

He’s seated at my right. He asks questions whenever he didn’t hear what the teacher said. We laugh together at Lord Rodriguez’ jokes. Lord’s really a joker even when we were in High School. [Trivia again: Lord Rodriguez was my partner during prom ‘07. On Valentine’s Day ’07, he said, “oy partner sa prom! Happy Valentine’s Day!” He was also my classmate in REED 20 for a few days, but he had his subject re-scheduled because he always comes to class late. Our RED 20 time last semester starts at 7:30AM. ]

We’re just friends. Okay?

So, Abi, I know that you’re the one who has a crush on him, nganung ipasa man jud?! LOLS. Ayeee, ROMAN NUMERALS!

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    bwahaha. naapil si Lord. ahaha :D
    -roj-

  2. Abby. says:

    :) sige ko balik2x basa ani. haha :))

  3. oyyvernie says:

    pag-xur dira manang abi..

  4. Abby. says:

    lagi geng. haha :))

Leave a Reply