Oh tell me,...until when?

At twilight, I always wait for the first star to show up.
When the sun has finally found its rest
When darkness embraces the whole street,
I’d sit somewhere and to the sky, I look up.

The first star, which is also the brightest star, in my every night’s sky
Reminds me of someone whom I can’t get over with.
Someone so warm, so tender, and kind
The only man who caught my attention.

Until when can I stay like this?
Looking at the star, while thinking about him?
When can I stop acting like this?
Until when? Oh, tell me, ‘til when?

----

How I wish I could stop associating
The first star with him.
I want to see the first star as it is,
A star that outshines every other star =)

3 Responses so far.

  1. oyyvernie says:

    saba.. NICE2x pero dili diay... wa jud nay kwenta :))

  2. Abby. says:

    Nice siya. Promise. ;)

Leave a Reply