count me "in" again!

Hello blogger!

I've been very busy these days because I am of great demand to the society! CHAR. Bitaw, I've had a lot of things to do and think about.

Dolores Aboitiz Day
(Or what we usually call as DACF Children's Fest)

There are three stations, wherein children will be taught different values that will help them grow as a person. Youth volunteers from different organizations will facilitate the event. It so happened that the Aboitiz Leaders of Excellence (ALEx), a youth arm of the Ramon Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. (RAFI), was assigned in Station 3: Kabataan Para sa Bayan.

So, we had to prepare everything: the lesson plan, the materials needed to beautify the rooms where we will facilitate or teach the kids, the personalized pencils that we will give to the students after visiting or station… everything! I had to contact the ALEx members who want to volunteer, ask their t-shirt sizes and inform them about the orientation and team building.

Phew. But, there’s one thing that I’m proud of. I am doing this for the country. In my own little way, I can help the kids learn about how to love and be proud of the Philippines. I know that these tiny drops of good deeds can create ripples, and even waves!

School Demands

I have two friends, Pharah Marie Patrocenio, whom I call Bop2x, and Juliet Margate. I don’t know why these two assigned me to be their spokesperson. Every time we had to go to the BA Department, they’d usually ask me to speak first or they’d request me to ask the BA Staff what they wanna ask. Haaay, these friends jud. But, I love them, so I have no choice but to follow.

Math class is stressful. Elmer, our teacher, is so fast with his discussion that sometimes, I can’t catch up or I’ll get sleepy. There are also times when my brain won’t function well. I can’t think. Ugh. And, I’m so much pressured in our Econ class because the teacher is always comparing the BA students to the BSA. I don’t know what’s with him. Ugh. I hope I could stand, and tell him frankly that I don’t want to be compared, especially to BSA where I came from, because we have the same status, that we’re students of USC. Ugh. Hoy, can you please shut up? Duh. Some of us are better man gani than other BSA students.

Philo pud is so kalagot. Imagine, we can’t yawn in class?! The heck with the teacher! I don’t even know his name! I don’t’ know whether he didn’t introduce himself to the class, or he did but I just came late. =)

Anyways, school is fun. Being busy is also fun. Well, I just have to enjoy college life and my being a youth because I would surely miss this after I graduate.

Mao nato sya. I need to go. Bye!

P.S. I need to alot even a little time for blogging jud. So, blogger, count me "in" again! =)

Leave a Reply