S. Leadership: The Potter’s Way

January 3-4
RAFI Plenary hall

January 3 at the RAFI Plenary Hall: our first day of class in the Young Minds Academy (YMA). There, I saw new faces, met new friends, and heard the miracles that God has showered upon Ms. Celine Yu, our speaker for that day.

Our session was all about S. Leadership, being a leader through
the Potter’s way.

S. Leadership taught me how to live every day of my life by putting God at the center of it. Matthew 7:7 tells us that,” Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.” I should not hesitate to approach God because He is always there to help and to guide me the right way. He will always be the superhero who gives me yoke, who’ll guide me to be a better person.

S. Leadership taught me how to sore high like eagles. It taught me how to fight life’s obstacles, just as how the eagles fight and go with the wind. I’ve also learned how to care and unite with my team, just as how the eagles protect their family. I should have a goal in my life, just like the eagles’ 20-20 vision.

I should always be there to help my teammates, may it be in failures or success. Each member of our team should encourage each other to unite and have a strong foundation so that it is hard for us to fall. We should act like those flocks of geese flying in V-formation.

We should always encourage the hand behind the event. For every success that we may achieve, we should always remember that God was there who helped so that we may experience it. And for every failure, we should always put to mind that it happened on purpose and God has other plans for us.

I have learned that I should swallow my pride because it may lead me to do bad things. I should always be humble to whatever blessing He has given me.

I should be able to help other people in times of need especially at school and in YFC. If they approach me, it means that I am capable of helping them. I should use my God-given ability of peer facilitating.

I should share every lesson that I have learned in the lecture. What will be its help if I won’t share it to others?

I am God’s instrument. He gave me lots of blessings, talent and skills. I should use them for his purpose because I am an S. Leader.

Leave a Reply