Juliet Libres Margate

One of the craziest friends that I am missing right now is Juliet. (Sobs... huhuhuh )

Though we were in the same block section, I only knew Juliet during our first meeting in English 1 class. Ms. Kray Chaves, our teacher asked about that Hayden Kho-Katrina Halili incident and about monetizing a blog. Every time Ms. Kray has a question, she would say my name. I would also say her name. (bawsanay!)
---
Ms. Kray: “Who watched the video of Hayden and Katrina?”
Juliet: “Vernie.”
Me: “Juliet”
---
Ms. Kray: “Who maintains a blog here?”
Juliet: “Vernie.”
Me: “Juliet tawn”
-----
From then on, we became close friends. Whenever there are JPIA (Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants) activities, the whole block B would gather in one place. If there are competitions, we would shout at the top of our lungs for our representative. Whoa! I miss those moments.
I also missed those copying sessions in the Wrocklage Yard (a study hall in USC, where one can eat and have his or her ID confiscated). Ahh… memories.

I also miss the time when the block B people were having chit-chat in the Wrocklage Yard while eating our lunch together. Some of the students from the higher years were staring at us. At first, I did not know why they were acting like that. A chubby guy with a walkie talkie , probably Sister's assisstant, came and confiscated our ID. Xeeeda. I was like, "WTH. we never knew that students were not allowed to eat in the Wrocklage Yard!"  We were asked to write an apology letter. Pislab to the max. Anyways, we've learned our lesson.

I really miss block b. huhu

Because Pharah and Juliet felt that Accounting 1 is not for them, the same as the way I felt when we were in first year, the three of us shifted to BA major in LGM.

Juliet was supposed to take up BA HRDM, yet, I enticed her to join Bop2x and I in LGM. She agreed. Now, the three of us are Legal Executives!

I miss those moments in BA 100 wherein after every exam, the three of us gets higher scores compared to others! ahhhhh.... We were seated at the back. I heard one of our classmates who said, "mga bright manang taga luyo".. whooo.. thank you fans!

This semester, I seldom see Juliet. We don't have same vacant periods and we are not classmates in any subject. I really miss her.

I miss her jokes.
I miss the LIBRE sessions.
I miss the laags.
I miss her wet wipes. :P
I miss her "cge na veeerrrnnn.."

I miss her. BOW.


Leave a Reply