I'll get rich in the future?!

Have you ever gone to a fortune teller? I bet you dont know how it feels to have you palm read by someone who "knows" your fortunes.

Last December 21, a customer of my sponsor went to their house (the house where we stayed in Japan). She is a fortune teller. We had a chitchat and, she offered to us a fortune telling for free.

She said that the lines in my palm are so clear which indicates that I have a bright future. (really? hahah)

Here are the things that she saw in my palm:

  • that I have a golden aura,which means that I will be a successful person in the future
  • that I will get rich! OMG.
  • that I will get marry at 25 or 26
  • that I will have one child, a boy.
I don't know if these things will come true, but I will hold on to the first and the second fortunes =))


A 93-year old fortune teller,
who is also a magic and a cooking teacher,
 gave me a fortune telling for free!

On Christmas day, another fortune teller, who is now 93 years old but is still very fit, offered fortune telling for free.

He said:
  • that there are little triangles, squares and rectangles on my palm. this is good. this means that i would meet just a few accidents, and that I wont be hurt badly. :)))
  • that i will be married, but HE will come at the right time.
  • that there is no bad line in my palm, and that is very very good. OMG
OOOMMMMGGG. will these things really happen? what do you think?

P.S. i miss my alex friends

One Response so far.

  1. OMG OMG..murag dili 93 years old..
    ug Mura kag ni tiguwang or like OLDER Version nimo vernie tungud sa imung attire..og ang aesthetics mura jud ug JAPAN WAAAA

Leave a Reply