Remembering someone's birthday

"di jud ka true friend kay wa ka kibaw sa akong birthday"
-Frances Cuyos
Remembering someone's birthday is very important for someone like Frances Cuyos. She even uses this as a basis if you’re her true friend or not. Geez, joke na? Eh?

But remembering the birthdays of your newly-found friends is not so easy for me. Perhaps, because I don’t usually bother to ask when a person’s birthday is. If someone tells me, or if I can see on facebook, that it’s my friend’s birthday, I would greet him or her. I would even text everybody and say, “oyy, it’s Frances’ birthday greet her. Here’s her number 0923******.”

I’ve remembered Khai Arciete’s birthday because Juliet Margate told me. Khai was very happy about that. She even said she loves me [photo]. ngee! Does saying ‘Happy birthday’ to someone make that person say ‘I love you’? hhmm. Khai did, but, perhaps, other people won’t.

Anyways, it is a celebration of the day you came to be, so, it has to be remembered.

----------------------
Malapit na birthday ko! Mark your calendars… APRIL 25! GIFT ha! Thanks!

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    waaaa..
    so sorry :) haha.
    april 25? i was sick man siguro ana.. :((

    -roj-

Leave a Reply