You can’t ‘coz you won’t

By: Vernie Naraja
Written: March 17, 2012

Heart’s broken, soul’s crushed
You keep reminiscing
What both of you had.

What to do now? Where to go now?
You keep asking
What made you fall for him

You just…





*
Believed in lies
Fell for his smiles
Drowned in the depths of his pretty eyes

Lived his kind of life
Forgetting what it’s like
To be the one you used to be

Gave everything he wanted
Just to make him glad
Pleased him in every way you can

But in return, what did he do?
He cheated on you
And made you feel blue

You’ve been wondering
Always have been
Despite all the pain, can you let go of him?

#
I bet you can’t
I bet you won’t
He’s a part of you
The one you care the most

I bet you can’t
I bet you won’t
You love him so much
A love he can’t return

I bet you can’t
I bet you won’t
I know it without a doubt,
He’s the one you can’t live without.

--
Sleepless nights, fading lights
Your keep crying
yourself to sleep

Life’s empty, heart’s weary
You keep wishing
You didn’t fall for him


But you still…

REPEAT (*, #)

Leave a Reply