July 16, 2010
Friday
Microeconomics Class
Abi is really curious about what Roman and I talked about this morning. Due to Abi’s demand, here it is:
R: taas imoha[ng essay]?
V: uhm, 3 lines after sa half sa page ragud.
R: nah, ako, awa. (laughs)
V: (looks at R’s paper). Baaang. Grabeha pud nimo. (His essay didn’t went beyond half the page!)
R: lageh gamay kaayo. Mao raman ako mahinumduman. (laughs)
V: (in my mind) ah, syaro pud..
------
We were asked to read our essays in class.
R: di nalang ko mubasa [sa akong work] oy
V: pag-sure oyy. Basa kunu.
R: gamay ani
V: ahw ikaw.
----
He really didn’t read his essay.
Papers are collected.
R: ipass akoa[ng paper] bi.
I placed his work on top of mine.
R: ipa-ilawm oy. :)
V: cge go. (I was like, ka-demanding oy!)
---
END.
That’s it Abi. Wala ra'to. Wala'y dapat ikasuya. =)
Written by oyyvernie in
due to Ms. Abigail Domasin's demand
Popular Posts
-
Afraid to commit mistakes? Don’t be. For it is in making mistakes That we grow as a person. Afraid or failures? Don’t be. For it is i...
-
After one week, the CYLS (Cebu Young Leaders Summit) delegates, or CYLS babies as we call ourselves, met again to participate in the ABS-CBN...
-
22 youth leaders who are part of the Aboitiz Leaders of Excellence (ALEx) gave out shoeboxes to some children from different municipalities ...
-
Whenever we're together, I feel something strange. My heart would beat faster, And blood would flow to my cheeks. A lot of times, I...
-
I have this econ classmate named Roman, a.k.a. ROMAN NUMERALS. Abigail Domasin, my best friend when it comes to the topic “LOVE”, was some...
-
You thought he's just ordinary. You thought he's innocent. You thought he's just simple But those thoughts were wrong. When...
-
Dad and I were watching a flight attendant on TV. That tall height, fair skin, and slender body amused me. Oh, and her face is like a Barb...
-
Last June 27-29, I joined the 2 nd Cebu Young Leaders Summit as one of the representatives of the Aboitiz Leaders of Excellence. There I me...
-
It’s raining hard tonight. There is no presence of stars. Darkness is everywhere I look. I’m alone in the corner with no one to hold. T...
-
Note: this blog post was written in Japan. The observations that the author posted here are limited to what she has seen in Gifu, Osaka, Kyo...

magka storya palang sad mi ui. haha :)) bahala'g ka isa lang. xx,
hmm.. nanu diay ni? :)
haha :)) wala rana ui. :-D
@roj: si Orange Violet a.k.a. Marie Abigail Domasin kay na-crush sa akong seatmate sa Econ na si Roman. haaay. nasuya si Abi kay sige mig talk ni Roman. :))) WTH. c miguel akong crush oie. ano buh.
HAHA :)) sagdie lang vern gud. ;) hehe. si miggy lagi imo. :)